Some UGGs aren’t intended to make you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. If your most recent UGG purchase was a complete flop, you’re probably investigating your options for returning it. As a result, you must be familiar with the UGG return policy. Additionally, the UGG website has a glitchy error screen that can thwart the return procedure altogether.
Consumers can purchase UGGs from brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers alike. The return policy will differ depending on whether you wish to return a retail item or an eCommerce item.Returns are accepted for UGG products for a refund within 30 days of the invoice date. Both refunds and exchanges are available for e-commerce returns. To be eligible for an eCommerce return, the initial purchase must have been made from one of the following:
Returns from authorized UGG retailers
You are eligible for a retail return if you purchased from a store other than the UGG call center or online.Regarding retail returns, the UGG return policy doesn’t mention a time limit. Retail returns are expressly excluded from the policy’s refund provisions. When you return an item to UGG, they will offer you an exchange or a credit on their website.
Unless you meet the following conditions, UGG will accept a return under its standard return policy:
- There should be no signs of wear and tear on the item.
- There isn’t any dirt or debris to be seen here.
- UGG will refuse any return request that does not meet the following criteria.
If the UGG product you got is defective or develops a flaw after prolonged usage, you have the right to request a warranty exchange. Only damage caused by faulty materials or subpar artistry is covered under the 365-day standard warranty for UGG items. Products that are more than a year old are examined on a case-by-case basis when they are returned for warranty repair service.
- Items that are damaged, defective, or unwanted can be returned for a refund.
- Enter your e-mail address here.
- The Uber of legal services has arrived.
- On the website, look for the “Return” button.
- Proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice number, must be provided.
- Specify the item’s dimensions, color, and other features.
- If necessary, give a justification for the return.
- Make a copy of the generated verification.
UGG products come with a prepaid shipping label for potential returns. All shipping methods are acceptable as long as they can be traced.